The easy-to-read LCD screen shows heating mode, day or night mode and actual & set temperature.
A Red LED
and a heating symbol will indicate when the heating device is powered.
Once the set temperature is reached, the LED will switch to Blue and the heating symbol will no longer show.
Simply connect your Heat Mat, Heat Cable, Ceramic Heater or
Incandescent Heat Bulb to the Exo Terra Day/Night Thermostat, set the
preferred daytime and nighttime temperatures and place the heat sensor
in the desired spot.
- Dimming & Pulse Proportional function controls terrarium temperatures very accurately
- Daytime and night-time temperature can be set individually
- Easy-to-read LCD screen shows actual and set temperature
- Red LED and heating symbol will indicate when heating device is ON
- Push button/dial system to avoid accidental setting or tampering
- Waterproof remote temperature probe
- Controls heating devices up to 600W
The Thermostat comes with a power cord with grounded plug & receptacle for increased safety and to allow the use of a power outlet strip.
CAN BE USED WITH Heat Mats, Heat Cables, Ceramic Heaters or Incandescent Heat Bulbs.