- Heat source for creating a temperature gradient for terrariums and racking systems.
- Multiple applications: Can be used internally or externally. Either wrapped around wood and branches or installed under the terrarium. (For internal use: thermostat recommended for better temperature control.)
- For inside enclosure use: Loop around wood or resin cage furniture items. Do not allow cable to cross over itself. Maintain 1.25"(3cm) minimum distance between loops.
- For outside enclosure use: Apply to the bottom of empty terrarium using electrical tape. Run the cable along desired area in an "S" shaped pattern. (Example illustrated on the back of the packaging) Make sure none of your cables are overlapping.
- If being used on a racking system: Typically, will be installed through provided grooves or inside of your breeding rack, along the backside of the tubs. *Check heating recommendations for your system.*
- For further information, see enclosed instructions.
- Easy to install, water resistant. Can be used in high humidity environments, DO NOT submerge in water.
Available for standard shipping or in store pick up.