The VE-300X2 features include:
- Convenient table top mounting
- Two independent heating zones
- Full back-lit display
- Displays probe temp and set point on main display
- Hi/Lo History for each zone
- Hi/Lo Alarms for each zone
- Battery backup for clock
- Built in Night Drop capability for each zone (independent)
- Remembers settings during power failure
- Built in Safety Shutoff relay
- Grounded receptacle designed for outlet strip use
- 900 watt total capacity with user replaceable fuse (Spare fuse included!)
- 10' probe cords (2)- user replaceable
- 6' Power cord
- Stackable! Multiple units can stack for neat, professional appearance
- Pulse Proportional OR On/Off capable for each zone
The standard display shows current set
point value, current time of day, and the current probe temperature
reading. 3 button keyboard makes it ultra easy to navigate through the
menu and the large back-lit display makes programming easy and
intuitive. The VE-300X2 adds the additional convenience of two
independent thermostats into one unit! This is really helpful on rack
systems or cage stacks with cooler temps on the lower shelves or cages.
One of the features we like best is the stacking cases! These
thermostats will stack on each other for a very neat, professional
probes and fuse are easily user replaceable without opening the case.
Probe cord locks in place to prevent accidental unplugging. 6' power
cord and Probes(2) included.
We DO NOT recommend this thermostat for use with incandescent light bulbs.