- Setting up a tall Exo-Terra enclosure
- Using sand with your reptiles
- Feeding in the breeding room with my daughter Paige at Reptile Rapture
- Feedom Breeder Snake Rack Review
- Reptile Rapture & In Business magazine
- Chinese water dragon care and housing
- PROPER CRESTED GECKO SETUP MADE SIMPLE & EASY!
- EXO-TERRA MUSHROOM HIDE (not for consumption)
- BOOM BABY!!! CAN IT GET ANY BETTER?
- July 4th
- VERY CUTE PINK TONGUE SKINK
- Amazon Tree Boa love
- Happy Memorial Day - We are closed Monday
- *** CAPTIVE BRED BABY CROCODILE MONITOR HATCHED ***
- Happy Easter - closed Sunday
- BEAUTIFUL DIAMOND-JUNGLE CARPET PYTHON FROM OUR BREEDING ROOM
- GILA MONSTER IN OUR BREEDING ROOM
- THANK YOU BRIAN BARCZYK FOR THE SURPRISE VISIT!!!
- Brian Barczyk surpise visit to Reptile Rapture
- REPTOLOGY Awesome Lizard Lounger that really works
Posted by RR staff on 8/27/2016 to Videos
I did not state in the video but if you do the Repashy or Pangea dry make sure to pull the dish out before you mist. If you mist with the food (dry) in the enclosure, it may turn it hard on top. So either mist to one side or pull the dish out before misting. (DO WHATS BEST FOR YOUR REPTILE) www.reptilerapture.net
Posted by RR staff on 8/8/2016 to News
We are spreading those good Reptile Rapture vibes in the air to attract your attention. lol. ;)
Come on in...