- Amazon Tree Boa love
- Happy Memorial Day - We are closed Monday
- *** CAPTIVE BRED BABY CROCODILE MONITOR HATCHED ***
- Happy Easter - closed Sunday
- BEAUTIFUL DIAMOND-JUNGLE CARPET PYTHON FROM OUR BREEDING ROOM
- GILA MONSTER IN OUR BREEDING ROOM
- THANK YOU BRIAN BARCZYK FOR THE SURPRISE VISIT!!!
- Brian Barczyk surpise visit to Reptile Rapture
- REPTOLOGY Awesome Lizard Lounger that really works
- Exo Terra new 2017 Enclosures
- Why a humid hide for your reptiles
- MY SNAKE BIT ME! HOW TO GET IT TO RELEASE
- How to sex your snake by probing or popping
- Feeding Demonstration on Newly Purchased Snake
- Black Roughneck Monitor Care & Feeding in Breeding Room
- Happy New Year! Holiday hours
- Buying Reptiles & Feeders in the Winter
- TIME TO TURN UP THE TEMPS ON YOUR REPTILES
- What do cats have to do with reptiles?
- End of the year Ball Python sale!
Posted by RR staff on 8/27/2016 to Videos
I did not state in the video but if you do the Repashy or Pangea dry make sure to pull the dish out before you mist. If you mist with the food (dry) in the enclosure, it may turn it hard on top. So either mist to one side or pull the dish out before misting. (DO WHATS BEST FOR YOUR REPTILE) www.reptilerapture.net
Posted by RR staff on 8/8/2016 to News
We are spreading those good Reptile Rapture vibes in the air to attract your attention. lol. ;)
Come on in...