- Feedom Breeder Snake Rack Review
- Reptile Rapture & In Business magazine
- Chinese water dragon care and housing
- PROPER CRESTED GECKO SETUP MADE SIMPLE & EASY!
- EXO-TERRA MUSHROOM HIDE (not for consumption)
- BOOM BABY!!! CAN IT GET ANY BETTER?
- July 4th
- VERY CUTE PINK TONGUE SKINK
- Amazon Tree Boa love
- Happy Memorial Day - We are closed Monday
- *** CAPTIVE BRED BABY CROCODILE MONITOR HATCHED ***
- Happy Easter - closed Sunday
- BEAUTIFUL DIAMOND-JUNGLE CARPET PYTHON FROM OUR BREEDING ROOM
- GILA MONSTER IN OUR BREEDING ROOM
- THANK YOU BRIAN BARCZYK FOR THE SURPRISE VISIT!!!
- Brian Barczyk surpise visit to Reptile Rapture
- REPTOLOGY Awesome Lizard Lounger that really works
- Exo Terra new 2017 Enclosures
- Why a humid hide for your reptiles
- MY SNAKE BIT ME! HOW TO GET IT TO RELEASE
Posted by RR staff on 12/30/2015 to News
Actually worked out good that she didn't bury them. 'Cause we found them right away.
Now to wait the 145 - 215 days for them to hatch!